Smart solutions for the sale of your property
Are you thinking of selling (a house, plot or whatever you own in real estate) or have you proceeded with the sale of your property, but may not have the response you were expecting?
There is no need to worry about this delay, because you can apply some suggested tips that have been proven to work. Because the first impression made by the prospective buyer is very important and the details make the difference, pay attention to the preparation of the property before you start photographing it and start showing it to potential buyers.
Tip 1: Clean the premises of the property
- First clean the premises of your property thoroughly. It is very important because it will shape the image of your property. The kitchen, the bathroom, the bedrooms should be clean, as well as the walls from moisture and the windows. Clean kitchen and bedroom cabinets and drawers, as well as the utility room you use as storage, it is often the case that a prospective buyer wants to see these spaces.
- Secondly, give light to the space, it plays an important role, the prospective buyer must feel that the space is sunny. In this case you can paint your house in shades of white. Ιf you want to spend a smaller amount you can use smarter and cheaper tactics, such as placing indoor plants. In general, emphasize the configuration of the space. Remember that the benefit will be yours later.
Tip 2: Do small-scale tasks
You can launch small-scale tasks such as:
- Repair running taps and cisterns.
- Paint walls that are “cracked” or moldy and repair any cracks that are visible.
- Replace broken windows and replace all burned out light bulbs.
Tip 3: Take care of the external environment of your property
%title% %page% %sep% %sitename%
The exterior is the first image that the prospective buyer will see. So make sure he sees it in good condition, so that he has the desire to see his inside. Repair dripping pipes and clean the area of leaves, twigs and debris. Take care of the plants and trees in the surrounding area of your property. Replace broken pots and withered flowers to give another beauty to your balconies, patio or garden. Mow the lawn and water it, as well as your plants, to keep them alive.
Tip 4: Settle on paperwork
Arranging documents (real estate contract, tax information, cadastral extract, energy efficiency certificate, etc.) is considered the most important process of selling a property, for the simple reason that if they are not settled, it is impossible to sell your home. In case you need information or guidance for buying and selling your home, you can consult services related to the purchase of real estate such as real estate agencies etc.
Tip 5: Promote your property through a real estate agency
Once you have arranged the legal documents and have completed the dsign of your house, the last step is to promote your property, having a Business Plan will definitely give you a successful sale. In Atlas Group you will find a set of services that will give you immediate and effective solutions.
Why contact a real estate agency?
- The real estate office in Chania has extensive professional experience and know-how in the field of real estate
- It can assess the value of your property and put it on the market at a right price that will help in its quick sale
- It has at its disposal a large volume of customers that it is currently interested in buying
- It is networked in the local market.
- It has at its disposal marketing tools that are not easily available to an individual
- Uses social media in the most appropriate way (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest)
- Spend money on ads so that the right buyers can see your property as soon as possible